About Ly Maya
Latest Posts by Ly Maya
I discovered some amazing dishes during my research, all of which are not just delicious but highly nutritious and healthy. I decided to focus on creams, soups and juices, all of which add tremendous benefits to our overall health.
Here are two recipes for your delight. Try to use everything organic if it is all possible. And, for those who are sensitive to dairy, substitute with rice or almond milk instead of cow milk. For those who don’t have a sensitivity to dairy, try the alternative anyway – it’s healthier. Enjoy!
Orgasmic Cream to die for:
Cassava Gostosa (Yucca root)
- Yucca root (about ¼ pounds for 1 person)
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 5 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 or 2 glasses of soy/rice/or almond milk
- 1 egg
- Fresh Paisley
- 1. Peel the yucca (like potato). Cook the yucca with water in a small bowl with water until you can feel the root soft : in small bowl, mix all ingredients until blended; set aside.
- 2. Put the cooked yucca in a blender to mix all the ingredients up
- 4. Serve warm by itself with minced fresh paisley or with green steam vegetables and/or fish. Yummmy!!!!!!!
Interesting information: Yucca was brought to us Brazilians by the native Brazilian from the rainforest and is used in many different ways, like yucca flour, in stew with meat, and as a cream to accompanied other ingredients as I suggested. Enjoy it!
Orgasmic Desert to live for :)
- 1 avocado root medium size (for 1 person)
- 1 glasses of soy/rice/or almond milk (cold or natural temperature)
- 1 glass of coconut milk (light or not)
- 1 or 2 table spoon of honey
- 1. Peel the avocado from it skin.
- 2. Put the peeled avocado in a blender to mix all the ingredients up
- 4. Serve cold by itself or with snacks or a healthy sandwich. This is crazy good!
Fun information : In Brazil we don’t use avocado with salt food like in Mexico or in the salads like in America and Europe. We always used avocado with sweet as a shake with milk and sugar. The good news is, avocado is delicious no matter how you eat them. So go ahead and enjoy something, nutritious, different and delicious.