About Monica Barnett
Stylist Extraordinaire, Monica Barnett is a curator of images, a fashion writer and a style blogger who is affiliated with Vogue & Lucky Magazines and Neiman Marcus.
Latest Posts by Monica Barnett
This Nancy Gonzalez custom crocodile trolley ($6,550) is totally out of my current price range but it’s beautiful to look at, right?! It comes in the purple color (golden yellow, orange or turquiose). Think about all of the traveling we do ~ and although we typically spend our money on something that will last and is functional rather than stylish, this bag at least makes you pause at all of the wonderful options our there!
Fashion and style news happens daily, but it’s not all relevant to everyday divas and dapper dons, right? This week we wanted to share a few style essentials you would find enlightening, stylishly informative, and even a bit inspirational. DO tell if we hit the mark…
- Issac Mizrahi is set to roll out a menswear line of dress shirts and neckwear that will launch for fall at department and specialty men’s stores. Honestly, I’m not sure this is a good thing….
- Post Holiday season, you can still wear sequins if you remember to pair it with something less glam (read: more casual) like a slouchy sweatshirt or the likes.
- Sometimes I see Jennifer Lopez aka JLo and she can get ‘jiggy’ with it ~ and this outfit is the perfect example (plus we’ve provided links to every item including The Row Hamilton wool crepe coat, Donna Karan New York wide-leg trousers, Valentino leopard-print calf hair clutch, and Charlotte Olympia Dolly velvet platform pumps).
- ‘Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name…’ ~ in this case, everyone can know your name wherever you go with this name plate necklace from Max & Chloe.
- Have fun and look stylish as you jot down notes and record your inner most thoughts with these fabulous Smythson notebooks.
- 2012 Golden Globe nominations announced!