About Shernalee Stephenson
Shernalee Stephenson is the Director of Marketing for and the
Caribbean Golf Classic. Previously, she was a Senior Account Executive at
Equity Marketing. She is based out of Los Angeles and is interested in
travel and events.
Latest Posts by Shernalee Stephenson
The week of June 24-28th, Jamaica will be in the spotlight as celebrities participate in the 5th CCGI Charity event to foster computer literacy. The CCGI Foundation gives children the tools to reach their dreams by donating computer labs to schools in economically challenged countries such as Jamaica. This year, celebrity roster includes:
- Cedric “The Entertainer,” (Johnson Family Vacation 2)
- Mekhi Phifer (ER)
- Dave Annable (Brothers and Sisters)
- Bill Bellamy (October Road)
- Anthony Anderson (Law & Order)
- Flex Alexander (The Hills Have Eyes)
- Carmine Giovinazzo (CSI: NY)
- Jill-Michele Meleán (MADtv)
- Johnny Sanchez (MADtv)
- Alan Thicke (How I Met Your Mother)
- Salli Richardson (Eureka), Brendan Fehr (Roswell)
- Saleisha Stowers (America’s Next Top Model – Season 9)
- Grant Show (Private Practice),Bruce Greenwood (Star Trek)
- Roger Cross (Day the Earth Stood Still)
- Chris Jacobs (Host of The Insider)
- Bruce McGill (The Perfect Game)
- Peter Weller (RoboCop)
- Richard Roundtree (Lincoln Heights)
- Frank Shamrock (UFC Champion)
- Randy Couture (UFC Hall of Famer)
The celebrities will participate in a Celebrity Golf Tournament that includes top ranked celebrity golfers, as well as other activities. Other events during the week include the Caribbean Comedy Classic hosted by Cedric “The Entertainer”, a Muay Thai fight night with couture fashion show, a cultural extravaganza with over 100 performers and a black tie gala. For more information visit .
In a truly first of it’s kind event, Champion fighters from across the globe will meet leading fashion designers and top models in Jamaica to participate in the Champions of Champions II Fight Night in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
In case you are confused by my last statement, no, the fighters aren’t fighting the designers, but their fashions will keep the action going in between rounds. A custom designed venue featuring a ring and runway will be set up on the beach in Jamaica, for this fight night that just begs to be seen. Fighters are coming from 12 countries.
Designers inlcude Alexander McQueen, Parasuco, House of Howe, Thomas Wylde, Sterling Capricio, Dena Burton, Live Mechanics, Rufskin, and Converse for John Varvatos. This event is yet another testament to the explosion of Muay Thai onto the global scene.
World class strikers, top models including America’s Next Top Model from season # 9 and Jamaica’s natural beauty will be on display come fight night, June 26, 2009. If you aren’t able to make it, have no fear, this event will be shown on PPV worldwide – check local listings. Part proceeds from the event benefit the CCGI Foundation, whose mission is to foster computer literacy in economically challenged countries by donating computers. Visit istreamyoustream for more info. It’s a Global Thing!