1. Less 24.com, more individual blogger. More blog-like
2. More viral, using contact and social network mining. Help bloggers build audience.
3. Rigid templates for best practice, yet open to allow personal expression.
4. New blog domain and identity or not?
5. More domain flexibility and identity for bloggers.
6. New adspots, with diy adserving?
7. Open widget area for third party developers.
8. It’s “user generated content” so why just look at a local market? What’s a border when it comes to the internet?
9. WordPress MU (hacked by us) or stay with and build on current platform?
Thoughts, comments, criticisms?
Click on headline link to visit matthewbuckland.com for full article