This year marks the second year we participated in The New York Times Travel Show, which is the largest trade and consumer travel event in North America, featuring nearly 500 exhibitors from more than 150 countries.
In addition to discounts and special offers, the show provides educational seminars and live entertainment for families, individuals, couples and seniors. The 2014 New York Times Travel Show was held February 28 through March 2 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Center.
This year, they had the The New York Times Travel Show Exhibitor Awards, which recognize excellence and innovation in exhibitor booths, displays and presentations.
The winners and their award categories are as follows:
- Most Interactive Booth – Atlantic City Alliance
- Best Booth Design – American Express
- Best Booth Decor – AMResorts
- Most Innovative Booth – LiveLeaf, Inc.
- The People’s Choice – Cruise Planners/American Express Travel
- Best Small Booth – The Explorer’s Passage
- Rookie of the Year – Onefinestay
Winners were presented with their awards on the floor of The New York Times Travel Show on Sunday, March 2, the final day of the show. Winning exhibitors were chosen by the staff of The New York Times Travel Show in all categories except for The People’s Choice award, which was determined by monitoring booth traffic over the three days of the Travel Show.