Below are some of “best of” some of the stories we’ve been curating this year that are beginning to underscore the very real problem of “Internet addiction”.
- Facebook Posts can offer Clues of Depression
- The Blink of an Eye?
- Are you a Twitter addict?
- Konya2012 Director is Detained and Hospitalized
- No, you’re not fat, Facebook just makes you think you are
- Are you a social media addict?
- Are Millennials the most distracted or engaged generation?
- Is Social Media killing our species? (love that one)
- Why You’re probably working an extra two months this year
- The Pursuit of Balance in the Digital Age: Silicon Valley worries about addiction to devices
- One third of Americans choose the iPhone over sex
- Is the web driving us mad?
- Social media and depression
Yet, 98% of Americans say they distrust the Internet. What’s going on here?