SF Chefs is San Francisco’s premier food, wine, and spirits festival. Mingle with master chefs, mixologists, winemakers and other culinary superstars. At venues throughout the city, there are classes, demonstrations, speakers and special parties – a little something for every palate! Saturday August 6 line up is below.
- Anolon Chef Demo | Michael Chiarello & Tyler Florence: Westin St. Francis, 10:25 am to Noon
- Russian River Valley Pinot Noir | A Mosaic of Distinctions: Westin St. Francis, 10:30 am to Noon
- Gin Blossoms: Westin St. Francis, 10:30 am to Noon
- SOLD OUT! Talking and Tasting Pork: Westin St. Francis, 10:30 am to Noon
- Culinary Design | Palate Meets Plate: Westin St. Francis, 10:30 am to Noon
- Saturday Afternoon Grand Tasting | Classic San Francisco: Grand Tasting Tent on Union Square, 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Illy Chef Challenge | As Seen on TV: Westin St. Francis, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- The Real Restaurant Wives of San Francisco: E&O Trading Co., 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturday Night Grand Tasting | Decadence After Dark: Grand Tasting Tent on Union Square,
6:30 -10:30 pm
- SOLD OUT! Saturday Night After Party | Late Night Booze and Bites with Top Chef All-Stars Winner Richard Blais: Westin St. Francis, 10:00 pm – 1:00 am
Also on August 6, 2011, San Francisco’s Union Square is decked out for an urban garden party which is presented by Wine Spectator and featuring wines from Russian River Valley Winegrowers. People will be able to sip and savor as some of the Bay Area’s most innovative chefs and experts share their secrets, live on our demo stage and in intimate classroom settings. You can mingle with trend-setting chefs, winemakers, brewers and mixologists while you feast on showcase dishes from 25 of San Francisco’s most respected restaurants. An added bonus: they’re also featuring restaurants led by female chefs and restaurateurs.